- LOCATIONS & CONTACTS
- WHO WE ARE & CAREERS
- MEMBER BENEFITS
- TBF COMMUNITY
- PERSONAL SECURITY
- NEWS & EVENTS
- RATES & MORE
- FINANCIAL TOOLS
Credit Unions Celebrate Youth in April!
During the month of April, Tampa Bay Federal Credit Union has special events planned to honor our young people. Not only is it important to us that children are taught financial responsibility at an early age, we want make it fun and exciting! And why not celebrate those who successfully achieve their goals, no matter how big or small!
Bring your child, grandchild, neighbor or family member into one of our branches in April to participate in the Youth Savings Challenge, full of activities and prizes for all ages!
Youth Saving Challenge includes:
- Youth Members are given Quarter Saver Card at the branches to track goals, open an account and deposit quarters each time the saver is full.
- Youth Members can sign up online or at each branch for a chance to win a $100, $50 or $25 deposit into their account, tickets to Glazers Children's Museum, free treats from McDonald's and other prizes.
- Other Give-Aways include $5, $20 & $100 Bill Saver Goal Handouts and. Available at each branch.
- Free Coin Counting at coin machines for Youth Accounts.
- Youth Savers Photos added to the Website or Facebook.
See contest rules for details.